Keith Witt's second-gen Dodge took top honors last night in the 3.0 Class...
The Scheid-powered common-rail covered 345 feet of ground, edging out last year's ITPA points champion (and this year's current points leader) Rod Tarr. Here's a video of Witt's run. Even after bouncing pretty bad at the end (and even being on and off the hand throttle), the Cross-Wired Ram still spun out.
Pro Stock Diesel Truck Results
1. Keith Witt, Cummins, 345.26 ft
2. Rod Tarr, Cummins, 343.04 ft
3. Nathan Thornley, Duramax, 332.23 ft
4. John Steward, Cummins (Ford), 330.17 ft
5. Todd Cox, Cummins (Ford), 328.08 ft
6. Susan Ingram, Cummins, 323.33 ft
7. Matt Cox, Duramax, 312.54 ft
8. Matt Penn, Cummins, 297.60 ft